If You're Looking for a Top Quality Golf and Social Club...Without the Country Club Cost...You Can Enjoy Hamilton Elks Lodge #93 for Remarkably Low Membership Dues
One of the best values in the Cincinnati/Dayton area and one of its best kept secrets.
A serious golfer from Chicago recently visited Hamilton Elks Lodge #93 as the guest of a member. Extremely impressed by the golf course and its conditioning, he asked the member about the dues. The member told him.
"That's for a month, right?"
"No, that's for the entire year," replied the Hamilton Elks Lodge #93 member.
"That's an incredible deal and you guys are really, really lucky," said the golfer from Chicago.
You see, for years, local golfers and families have known that Hamilton Elks Lodge #93 is one of the best-kept secrets and best golf and social values in the entire Cincinnati/Dayton area. When you join Hamilton Elks Lodge #93, you get a country club caliber golf course...WITHOUT the "uppity" attitude and expensive "surprise" costs like assessments and food minimums.
For a remarkably low dues, you can enjoy the following,
- 27 holes of golf with 18 by the legendary Donald Ross and 9 by highly respected Michael Hurdzan
- A fast pace of play on the golf course—even on weekends and holidays
- Excellent conditioning throughout the golf season
- Regular tournaments for additional fun...for all levels of golfer
- Programs for seniors, juniors, and ladies...something for everyone
- Full practice facilities plus lessons from PGA professionals so you improve and enjoy the game more
- Dining through an on-site T-Byrds American Grill at the Elks
- Convenient location off Route 4...be at the first tee in minutes.
And all for remarkably low membership dues.
Enjoy the club, help the community, and build life-long friendships.
When you join Hamilton Elks Lodge #93 for golf, you also become a member of the Lodge. The only obligation is attending a brief member orientation. You can then choose whether to participate in the Lodge's social and philanthropic events or simply enjoy the golf.
Forget what your grandfather said about his Elks club. Today, the Hamilton Elks Lodge #93 holds regular social events for all members plus provides college scholarships for the children of members. Elks members contribute to the community through fundraisers and visits to the Veteran's Hospital.
Whether you choose to become active in the Lodge or not, as soon as you join Hamilton Elks Lodge #93, you'll quickly make new friends. If you have children, they will make new friends through the junior golf...all in a positive and safe atmosphere.
A golf course with a great history and pedigree plus excellent greens, fairways and fast play.
The centerpiece of Hamilton Elks Lodge #93 is the golf course, which provides members with 27 holes. We have three nines:
Famous golf course architect Donald Ross designed the original 18 holes, the Red and White courses in 1927. Michael Hurdzan designed the Blue Course in 1995.
In Ohio, Ross designed and built several of the state's top courses including Dayton Country Club, Scioto in Columbus, and Inverness in Toledo. In 1984, Hurdzan was president of the American Society of Golf Course Architects and has designed several of the top modern golf courses in the world including Cooks Creek in Ashville, Ohio, Devil's Pulpit Golf Club in Ontario Canada, and The Golf Club of Dublin.
The Donald Ross course has generous fairways, undulating terrain, and small crowned greens. For the regular professional events at Hamilton Elks lodge #93, the course can be stretched and it can provide a serious challenge for the better golfer. However, it's playable and fun from all tees for all levels of golfer.
The Hurdzan nine is flatter and plays around a large lake. Golfers must also negotiate ravines and other hazards.
Each summer, the club hosts The Joe Nuxhall Memorial Golf Scholarship Open which raises funds for college-bound local high school students. Perhaps you've heard the "Voice of the Reds" Marty Brenneman, rave about the tournament and the course. For information about this popular event, go here now.
Why do members and guests love "The Elks" and enjoy every round?
- 27 holes so you play fast and always get a game...even when there's a tournament on the course. Say goodbye to five hour rounds at overpriced public courses
- Excellent conditioning means good lies and putts roll true
- Regular events, tournaments, leagues...there's more fun and always something going on and always opportunities to meet new friends
- It's not going to beat you up...a playable course for all levels
- Walk anytime...tees and greens close together
- Excellent views...we're at one of the highest points in the county
- Sensible annual dues...some of the best golf value in Ohio
- A great place for juniors to learn the great game of golf
- Improve with lessons from PGA professionals
- Full practice facilities plus a golf shop with some of the lowest prices in Butler County
It's a country club caliber facility without the country club "attitude" and fees.